Monday, May 25, 2020

Daisy Friends Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but made a few changes to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
  
 Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
 
The first change I made to my upgraded card was changing the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
 
I also used my 'Simply Score Board' to create an embossed frame for my Daisy flowers to be centered into.
 
My sentiment was stamped at the bottom of my card using the 'Peaceful Moments' stamp set and Crushed Curry ink.
 
I created my Daisy Flowers with the same 'Daisy Punch' and the 'Medium Daisy Punch' ....... But for this upgraded version, I added a couple extra layers to my flowers.
 
I also added some 'Fine Tip Glue to the center of each Daisy Flower for a shiny center.
So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite???? 
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ..... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I love both cards, but the embossed lines on the upgrade really add something special. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....I always say....It's the little things that make a card.

      Delete
  2. sweet daisy 2.0!. the embossing is yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my card......GREAT comment my friend.

      Delete