Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Post-It-Note Stand

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
My project for today was shared by the VERY TALENTED Rachel Tessman at her Stamp Your Heart Out blog on 2/15/2020.  She posted this project and I immediately took off to create one of her Note Pad Holders.  I'm just getting around to sharing that project with you today (LIFE!!!!).
 
Here is the link to the video that Rachel did for this holder
https://youtu.be/tecIL1pV8fM
 
 I decorated my holder with the 'Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper'....
And used the 'Real Red Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' to decorate the front of my holder.
 Without a doubt.......Rachel is BRILLIANT with all things 3D.
 
So happy with the way this project turned out......
And it's also one of those quick & easy kind of projects.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary....I think this is the perfect project to use up some of my DSP stash.

      Delete