Saturday, May 16, 2020

Mother's Day Gift Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April, 'My Wonderful Family' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
This card was SO MUCH FUN to create!
 
I created this gift card holder with left over pieces from my April Paper Pumpkin kit.
 
I used Tear n' Tape and adhered both sides of my card together ....... And that created a fun little gift card holder.
 
 I used the pieces that were included in the kit......
 
 And added some Crush Curry card stock.....
 
 And adhered my gift card to that card stock panel.
 
The only additional product that I added was some 'Mint Macaron Sheer Linen Ribbon' ...... And that helped secure the top flap of my card closed.
 
So what do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet, fluttery butterflies along the flap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.....Really cute way of using up the butterflies and adding some FUN to this card. Thanks my friend.

      Delete