Monday, May 04, 2020

I Can't Thank You Enough Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
  Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
Just when I thought it wasn't possible to make a prettier card than I shared with you yesterday.....I came up with this PERFECT upgraded version.  What do you think????
 
My first upgrade was changing the orientation from landscape to portrait.  I also changed the base card from Whisper White to Petal Pink.  I added a panel of Whisper White card stock that was run through my embossing machine with the 'Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder' ....... And then that panel was adhered down to the front of my card.
 
I used the same 'Pleased As Punch' Designer Series Paper......But a much smaller portion of it.  And before adhering that DSP down ...... I wrapped my 'Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around the left hand edge ...... And tied it into a pretty knot.
 
My sentiment was stamped with the same 'So Sentimental' set and Rococo Rose ink.  I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly' Dies to crop out that sentiment ....... And then adhered a large Rococo Rose 'Stitched Shape Framelits' circle behind it.
 
And to finish off the front of this upgraded card ....... I added three 'Gold Metallic Pearls'.
 So what do you think my friends........
Do you have a favorite????? 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love when you show us different ways to spin a card. Darling embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I was thrilled with the way this upgraded card turned out.

      Delete