Saturday, May 23, 2020

Cookie Pouch Paper Pumpkin Style

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April, 'My Wonderful Family' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
For this DARLING little cookie pouch.......I used one of the envelopes that were included in the April Paper Pumpkin kit.  I scored the envelope at 3/4" on 3-sides.
 
I used the original fold to create the top of my pouch......
 
 And added a 'Layering Circle' piece to be the closure for my cookie pouch.
 
I added one of the leaf die-cut pieces to the front of my 'Layering Circle' pieces and stamped my sentiment at the top.  To finish off my circle.......I added a pretty 'Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding' ribbon to the front.
 
Here you can see how the pouch flaps opens......
 
And the yummy homemade cookie pulls out.
I wrapped my homemade chocolate chip cookie into a cello bag and adhered it to a Shaded Spruce card stock piece.
  
I used a mini/thin magnetic to secure my pouch......
 
 And that allowed for the packaging not to be destroyed.
 
So there you have another alternative projects made from the April Paper Pumpkin kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: