Saturday, May 09, 2020

Remembering Monster Book

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you an alternate project I created using the April 'My Wonderful Family' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
When I sat down to create my alternate Paper Pumpkin projects with the April kit ..... I thought what haven't I done with a one of these kits.  Then it hit me.......A mini little album.  The card contents of this kit are perfect for a fold-out style mini album.
 
So here is the mini album I created.   I decorated the front of the album with one of the large Shaded Spruce leaf die-cut pieces and one of the labels that came with this kit.
 
And the ribbon that came with this kit was used as my belly band to secure my little album closed.
 
I scored the card and added some Crushed Curry panels to the inside.......And then I got busy and printed out 2"x3" pictures with my Sprocket Printer.
 
I was able to capture 6-little pictures in this album.....
 
And just couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful book of Monster memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making this book was so helpful with my healing process. Thanks Mary!

      Delete