Thursday, May 07, 2020

Thanks Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
To tell you the truth my friends.......I have been having some real issues with falling and staying asleep this past week.  One good thing is........I have plenty of time to just 'THINK' before drifting off to sleep (when I finally do).  So during that time.......I've been thinking about some of the projects I want to work on......And this tag just JUMPED into my head.  Funny........It turned out EXACTLY as I had visioned it in the dead of the night.
 
I started out with a Whisper White base tag ...... And punched out two 2" circle from a full sheet of Post-It-Notes (those are the big sheets that have sticky over the entire back).  I then positioned those two circles on the front of my tag and used my Rococo Rose ink and a sponge dauber and covered my entire tag with the Rococo Rose ink.   It was like MAGIC when I removed the Post-it-Note mask circles.
 
I used the 'Morning Star' set to stamp my sentiment directly onto the white section of that masked out circle......
 
And I did the same thing to the second portion of my sentiment.
 
My little stars were die-cut from the 'Stitched Stars' dies ........ And then I added a Crumb Cake tag to the back of my Whisper White tag and that gave the center of each star a little Crumb Cake center.  For the three stars that I die-cut out......I added a 'Champagne Rhinestone' to the center for a little bling action.
 
I topped off my tag with some 'Rococo Rose 1/2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon' and tied it up with some 'Linen Thread'.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER or PROUDER with the way this tag turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. "Magic" is the perfect description of the masking and retro rich Rococo Rose.

    ReplyDelete