Thursday, May 21, 2020

Daisy Congrats

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
What a GREAT way to say congratulations to someone special.
 
This tag starts off with a Whisper White base and a Granny Apple Green frame die-cut from the 'Ornate Layers Dies'.
 
In the center of my pretty die piece......I added a stamped daisy image from the 'Ornate Style' set.  I colored that daisy in with my 'Stampin' Blends' ........ And then added some 'Fine Tip Glue' to the center of my daisy for a little WOW FACTOR.
 
My sentiment is from the 'Label Me Bold' set and I used Melon Mambo ink to give a real POP of color to this tag.
 
I finished off my tag with some Granny Apple Green Ribbon.......And added a pretty bow with some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine'.
 
 So there you have it friends......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I just got these dies. Gorgeous the way you used on the tag! Happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW.....A Happy Dance from Mary Fish.....I'm loving it. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet, delicate tag! I love it, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your sweet comment Brian made my day. Thanks!

      Delete