Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Downline May Challenge Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
This is the challenge packet I sent off to my downline team members for our May Downline Challenge.  They received a Whisper White Note card, Ribbon, DSP and a Die-Cut piece and were challenged to create SOMETHING/ANYTHING with those supplies. 
 
 Here is the sample card I created.....and shared with my team.
 
I trimmed off 1-1/2" from the front of my note card and added some 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper' to the top flap and a small panel to the inside bottom section of my card.
 
I used my Stampin' Blends to color in the Designer Series Paper....
 
And my embellishment for this card was adding some 'Basic Pearls' that I colored in with my Black Stampin' Blends.
 
 I used the 'Ornate Layers Dies' to create my sentiment piece.....
 
And tied up the 'Ornate Garden Ribbon' that was included in the challenge kit and added that pretty Old Olive bow to the top of my sentiment panel. 
 
And that's how fast this card came together....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. oh how i love the sweet details of that die. a perfect way to share thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to share the projects that my team created for this challenge. Sure fun to see the different takes on this challenge. Thanks my friend.

      Delete