Saturday, May 02, 2020

My Wonderful Family Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the two cards that you can create using the April 'My Wonderful Family' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here are those two cards.......
 
How FABULOUS are these two cards!
 
This first card is a tri-fold style card.  The white portion on the front folds open to revel LOTS of white space to write your message and then the pretty Mint Macaron pattern on the right helps to balance this card out.
 
I started this card off by adhering the script panel to the Whisper White space on the front of my card.
 
Next, I adhered one of the pretty Shaded Spruce leaf images to the front of my card.....
 
And then stamped my sentiment and added some pretty ribbon behind that sentiment and topped it off with a little die-cut butterfly.
 
To finish this first card off.....I added some of the pretty pearls that came with this kit to the front of my card.
 
The second card flips up and acts like a bi-fold kind of card.
 
I started this card off by stamping the tree image directly onto the front of my card ...... And then added the die-cut trunk directly over the stamped tree image.
And I added a couple die-cut birds to the branches......
And then I was able to stamp my sentiment and adhere that to the front of my card.
 
 This card was SUPER FUN to create.
 
 So there you have it friends.......
Two great cards that I will enjoy sending off to my family members.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

3 comments:

  1. Such great projects, Kadie! Really showcases the kit well. ♥ Such great colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian.....It was a FUN kit to play with.

      Delete
  2. The stem is so gorgeous in detail and embossing1

    ReplyDelete