Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Just A Note Post-It-Note Holder

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3-D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share that project with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Check out this FUN little Post-It-Note Holder that I had my 'Card In A Box' ladies create (before the Covid-19 Lock Down).
 
This project starts out with two 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" coasters.  We covered those coaster with 'From My Heart Designer Series Paper'......
 
And then covered the inside with a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock that measured 6-3/4' x 3-1/4" and it was scored at 3-1/4" on both ends.
 
 And we used a "Just a Note" stamp that was in my stash.......
 
 And this little project was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. precious concept and details. where is the "love button!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH Mary.......A LOVE button on the top would be AWESOME!!!

      Delete
  2. So sweet and fun! I love seeing the hearts outside of Valentine's Day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Brian.....That DSP isn't just for Valentine's Day. Glad you like my project.

      Delete