Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Thanks For All Your Help

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
With several of the Stampin' UP! Circle Punches retiring in a few short days.......I felt this was the perfect card to 'THANK THOSE CIRCLE PUNCHES' for all their hard work over the years.
 
This card start out with the new 'Ornate Thanks' set that is stamped with Terracotta Tile ink in the lower left hand corner of my Whisper White base card.
 
Next, I grabbed my 2-1/4", 2" and 1-1/2" (not retiring) Circle Punches along with my 1-3/4" and 1" (yes retiring) Circle Punches and started punching.  I used the new 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper' to crop out a circle in each of those sizes. 
 
After adhering those circles onto the front of my card ...... I used my Terracotta Stampin' Write Marker and added some stitching lines around all five circles.
 
The finishing touch was adding some new 'Gilded Gems' around the front of my card......
 
And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful circles of pretty pattern. Love the touch of pearls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it Mary. SUPER FUN card to create.

      Delete