Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thanks Friend

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I'm FEELING THE LOVE from many of my friends during this lock-down time.......So here is my little way of reaching out to all of them for showing me their love.
 
I started this tag off with a Whisper White base......And then using the 2018-2020 Stampin' UP! In-Color collection........I added a pop of WOW FACTOR to the front of my tag. 
 
I cut out five little 1" squares and arranged them on the front of my tag.  I used the 'Well Said' stamp set and stamped my message on each of the little 1" squares. 
 
I topped my tag off with some 'Grapefruit Grove and Blueberry Bushel 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon' and secured it up with a pretty 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow.
 
All that was left to do was use my Blueberry Bushel Stampin' Write Marker to add some stitching lines around each of the squares.  
So what do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling mix and I love the little heart for charm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fun tag to create my friend....Thanks!

      Delete