Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Ornate SuitCase

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
    
Check out this ADORABLE mini suitcase that was designed by Sally Stamper.  She posted this project on her blog March 19, 2020 and it just couldn't be any easier to create.  Check out her AMAZING video ..... and maybe make one for yourself.
http://sallystampers.com/2020/03/19/country-club-suitcase/ 
I created my suitcase to hold six cards with coordinating envelopes ...... But you could also create this to hold a small gift.
 
I used Terracotta card stock to create my suitcase ....... And decorated the suitcase and cards inside with the 'Ornate Garden Suite'.  I started out by adding the 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper' to the front and sides of my suitcase.
 
 The corners of my suitcase were decorated with the 'Gilded Gems'....
 
And those Gems were also added to the handle at the top of my suitcase.
 
 Inside the suitcase are 6-cards and coordinating envelopes.
 
Each card is decorated with the 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper'......
 
Along with the 'Ornate Thanks' stamp set and 'Ornate Layers Dies'.
 
The pretty 'Ornate Garden Ribbon' was added to the top of each Designer Series Paper panel.....
 
 And this project is ready to give to someone special.
So my friends.......What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: