Monday, May 11, 2020

Blessed Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in both the 2019-2020 Stampin' UP! Annual and Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT....
 
The first upgraded I made for my card today........Was changing the orientation from a portrait style to landscape style card.
 
Next, I added three 1/2" panels of the 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper' (which I colored in with my 'Stampin' Blends') across the center of my Whisper White card base.
 
I used the same 'Wild Rose Dies' to create my trio of pretty roses.  For this upgraded card.......I matted each of the roses with a coordinating color and used my 'Paper Snips' to fussy cut around the outer edge of each rose.
 
My sentiment was stamped with the same 'To A Wild Rose' set ....... And I used Calypso Coral ink to stamp that sentiment.
 
And the finishing touch was adding three 'Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots' to the front.  I used my Calypso Coral 'Stampin' Blends' to color those three enamel dots in.
So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely ADORE this combination of orange/red! The addition of the bits of patterned paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete