Saturday, May 30, 2020

Happy Father's Day

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April, 'My Wonderful Family' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 This card was SO MUCH FUN to create! 
 
I started out with a Whisper White note card and added on of the panels from this kit to the front.  I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' to create the pretty Shaded Spruce scallop edge on both edges of my card.
 
Some White Baker's Twine was added to the top of my card.......and I tied it up into a pretty double bow.
 
The pretty Shaded Spruce squares were created with the 'Layering Squares Dies' and I added single leaf punched pieces to the center of each layered square.
 
 My sentiment was stamped from the set in this kit.....
 
And that's all it took to create this final alternative card from the April Paper Pumpkin kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. The scallop borders are charming! I wish I had baker's twine in every color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with Baker's Twine in every single color. Glad you liked my card Mary.

      Delete
  2. Love the layout and your beautifully tied bow. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a SUPER FUN card to create. Thanks for your sweet comment Brian.

      Delete