Sunday, May 03, 2020

I Can't Thank You Enough

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
 How PRETTY is this card!!!
 
I started off with a Whisper White base card ..... And added a panel of 'Pleased As Punch' Designer Series Paper to the front.......
 
Before I adhered that DSP down.....I wrapped some 'Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon' around the center and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment was stamped with the 'So Sentimental' set using Rococo Rose ink.  I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly' Dies to crop out that sentiment.......And adhered it to the bottom right hand corner of my card.
 
All that was left to do was add some 'Gold Metallic Pearls' around the front of my card ...... And this card was done in no time flat.
 
 So my friends.......Do you agree with me......
Isn't it a pretty looking card!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: