Monday, May 18, 2020

Back On Your Feet Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but changed up a few things to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
No new product was used on my Mix-It-UP! Monday card ........ But I did use lots of new layers to create this upgraded card.
 
I started out by changing my base card from Whisper White to Pool Party.
 
Next, I added several Whisper White layers to both the DSP panel and the shoe panel.
 
I also upgraded my shoes by changing them from a White pair to a Pool Party pair.......And that was done with my 'Pool Party Stampin' Blends'.
 
I also changed up the bow and wrapped that around the top of my upgraded card before calling this card done.
 
So what do you think my friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????  

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: