Tuesday, May 05, 2020

Monster's Scrapbook

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
One of the best ways I have found to heal from any type of loss......Is to do some scrapbooking and capture my memories.  I did this today with my memories of my Monster Kitty.  I found an AMAZING little Traveler's Notebook from Linda Parker (https://youtu.be/L1_m-e6UX1E) and I knew this would be the perfect formula to help me deal with my grief.
 
 I created this pretty little label for my baby boy.......
 
And then went on to create three signature booklets for the inside.
 
I even laminated the entire scrapbook......
As I know I will look at it often.
 
Each signature holds space for a dozen pictures......
 
And each picture was printed out from my Sprocket Machine.
 
Each picture is a 2"x3" snapshot of my baby boy......
 
And I decided not to embellish.......
 
Or journal in this scrapbook.
 
I really wanted the pictures of Monster to do all the speaking.
 
I also bound the scrapbook with an elastic cording that wraps around my book.  And I even added some pretty beads that matched my 'Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper'.
 
By the time I had finished this little scrapbook.....I Cried.....Smiled......And even Laughed out loud remembering some of the conditions I put myself and Monster into to get just that perfect image of my Baby Boy.  Overall......This project was very therapeutic.

Thanks my friends for letting me share this scrapbook with you.  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!