Sunday, July 01, 2018

Wishing You The Best Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card uses the new 'Floral Frames' stamp set.
I stamped the circle floral image with Memento Black ink to the top portion of my Whisper White base card.  Next, I grabbed my Stampin' Write Markers (So Saffron & Crushed Curry along with Pear Pizzazz & Garden Green) and colored in the stamped flowers and leaves.
 
My sentiment was stamped with Lovely Lipstick ink and I stamped that into the center of the stamped floral image.
I added a small Lovely Lipstick panel to the bottom portion of my Whisper White card ........ And wrapped some 'Black Baker's Twine' around that panel before adhering it down onto my Whisper White card.
And that's all it took my friends to create this pretty card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful wreath and colors! I find I use so much baker's twine these days than ribbon!

    ReplyDelete