Monday, July 30, 2018

You're My Everything Upgraded Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT!!!!
I'm just crazy about how soft and pretty this upgraded card turned out.
I started out with the same Whisper White base card ...... But for my upgraded card, I added a panel of Petal Pink card stock to the front of my base card.
I used the 'Beautiful Layers' die to create my large Melon Mambo element ...... And I topped that element off with a 1-3/4" Melon Mambo 'Starburst Punch' piece.  I stamped my sentiment with the same 'Beautiful Promenade' set and then quickly sprinkled it with Clear Embossing Powder for one additional WOW FACTOR on this card.
I created the same Designer Series Paper panel for the center of my card ...... But for my upgraded version, I wrapped the 'White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon' around the entire length of this panel.  I did upgrade the polka ribbon by using my 'Petal Pink Stampin' Blends' to color each of the polka dots on the ribbon.  What a soft and beautiful upgrade this created.
And my final upgrade was adding the same 'Corrugated Heart Element' and using the 'Clear Embossing Powder' over the top of it for some extra sparkle and shine. 
So tell me friends.......Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That detailed die behind the sentiment sends this pretty card over the top! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....That die is a GO TO for me now.

      Delete