Friday, July 13, 2018

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Today, I continue my Scissor and the City Retreat journey.  I want to share with you the three AMAZING projects that Sandy (the owner of the Scissor and the City Retreat)  had us create each day at our 3-day retreat in June.  This lady is SO TALENTED and always teaches us some of the LATEST TRENDS in paper crafting.  Let me share those three projects with you now............
Our Friday Make n' Take was this OVER THE TOP & FUN interactive motion card.
The fun to this card is when you pull the "Slide Me!" tab  ....... The butterfly goes into motion with each tug of the tab.  BEAUTIFUL & AMAZING!
Our Saturday Make n' Take project was this BEAUTIFUL picture frame.  We used a new stencil and paste to create a fun (PINK) texture to the top corner of our frame.  Then we distressed a tag and had fun adding a sentiment panel and pretty 3-D flowers.  JUST CRAZY about the way this turned out!
 
And our Sunday Make n' Take was spot lighting a NEW & WOW kind of die that not only die-cuts......but embosses too!  After we had our panel die-cut & embossed ...... We rubbed some new surface ink over the top of the panel and that added a SOFT & PRETTY look to our card.

MANY THANKS to both Sandy and Dale for sharing these wonderful Make n' Takes at the June Scissors and the City Retreat.  Can't wait to see what you have in store for us in September.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards. I'll bet the "flying" butterfly" is amazing close up!

    ReplyDelete