Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Scissors and the City Table Gifts

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  These projects were SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in 2018-2019 Stampin' Annual Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
Today I have the table gifts I made for Scissors and the City Retreat a couple weekends ago.  I spent the entire weekend with 9-of the most SUPER TALENTED paper crafting ladies in Arizona.  I left these table gifts at each of their work stations.  This is the Lovely Lipstick version I created. 
Each set included a water bottle with a DARLING little cover.....
 This SASSY & FUN candy sun glass holder....
 And a FUN little Post-it-Note Holder.
Here's the Grapefruit Grove version.
And the Pineapple Punch version.
Along with the Call Me Clover version.....
 And the Blueberry Bushel version.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What darling, coordinated projects. I'm nutty about the sunglasses and salt water taffy holder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the sunglasses. Thanks for all the work you did on theses!

    ReplyDelete