Monday, July 16, 2018

You Make Me Proud Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the RIGHT.....
 For my upgraded card I decided to go with a real 3-D flower look.
I began by stamping my sentiment with Gorgeous Grape ink and then quickly sprinkling Clear Embossing Powder over the top.  I used my heat tool to set the powder and this gave me the shiny sentiment I was looking for.
Next, I stamped my three sets of flowers with the 'Pop of Petals set and then used the 'Four Petal Flower Punch' to crop each of those out.  To finish off each flower ....... I added a knot of the 'Gorgeous Grape 1/4" Mini Striped Ribbon' to the center.
And the finishing touch for this upgraded card was adding a 'Pearlized Doilies' to the bottom of my card.
So tell me friends......
Which one do you like best????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing "doily delight" on the stepped up version! I adore the ribbon flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you Mary. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete