Saturday, June 30, 2018

Love All You Do Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate project I created using the May Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 I made this sweet card with pieces left over from my May kit.
I started out by adding the mountain & tree stickers (that came with the kit) to the bottom of one of the cards that came with this kit.  All I needed to do was layering the stickers and press them into place.
 
Next I used the banner pieces that came with the kit and created this bold sentiment banner for the front of my card.  
The only thing I added to the banner piece was the Mossy Meadow stitched circle and the Real Red heart.
I added some Silver Metallic Thread behind the Mossy Meadow stitched circle and positioned my sentiment piece to the center of my base card.
Just crazy about the way this card and coordinating envelope turned out.  Will be giving this card to Jack this morning when he gets up.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love that stitched red hard in all the "wilderness!"

    ReplyDelete