Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Acetate Box of Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
How ADORABLE is this little 4-1/2" x 4" acetate box?
I used the 'Clear Acetate Boxes' and just cut off 2" from the top to create this little box. 
After I cut off the 2" from the top of the box ....... I scored it at 1/2" and 1".  That created the top fold for my box.
I used the 2018-2020 InColor DSP to create my belly band......And added some 'Linen Thread' around the center to add a touch of whimsy to the belly band.
I filled my little acetate box with a set of 3-1/2" x 3-1/2" note cards.
I used the 2018-2020 InColor Card Stock and DSP collection to create my five cards.  Here is the Pineapple Punch card.
Here's the Blueberry Bushel card.
 This is the Grapefruit Grove card.
 The Call Me Clover card.
 And my favorite.....Lovely Lipstick card.
Each card had a coordinating envelope that I made with the Envelope Punch Board.
And each card had a vellum 2" circle......that was run through the Big Shot using the 'Subtles Embossing Folder'.......
And a 1-3/4" DSP Circle along with a 1-3/8" Scallop Circle that was stamped with the 'A Good Day' set.  A final touch for each of the cards was adding a 'Linen Thread' bow and three pearls that were colored in with my Stampin' Blends.
 I'm just crazy about the way these little card turned out.
Can't wait to give this little gift away to someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I'm nutso over the offset layering of the circles and greeting. Modern and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend.....that is EXACTLY what I was going for.

    ReplyDelete