Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Thank You Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card was created using one of the new 'Whisper White Narrow Note Cards'.  I began this card by adding a panel of the 'Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper' to the from of the Narrow Note Card.
Next, I stamped my "thank you" sentiment from the 'Love What You Do' set onto a panel of Rich Razzleberry.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'White Embossing Powder' ..... then heat set it with my 'Heat Tool'.  After that panel was cooled ..... I adhered it to a panel of Blackberry Bliss and adhered it down onto my Narrow Note Card.
I used my Paper Snips to snip out the outer circle of 'Pearlized Doilies' and then positioned that down onto my sentiment panel.
My flower was created with both Blackberry Bliss and Rich Razzleberry card stock ...... And I used the 'Daisy Punch' to create my pretty flower.
All that was left to do to finish off this card was to add one of the silver adhesive-backed roses that was included in the 'Share What You Love Embellishment Kit'.  I added that rose to the center of my daisy flower and called this card DONE......In NO TIME FLAT!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Love this purple-licious flower and the narrow note card!

    ReplyDelete