Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Friend Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 What friend wouldn't just LOVE receiving this sweet card?
It's a note card that has a FUN FLIP opening.  The measurements for this note card are 8" x 3-1/2".  Score the 8" side at 1-1/2" on both ends.
I added a panel of Rich Razzleberry card stock along with a 1/4" smaller panel of the 'Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper' to both the top and bottom flap of this note card.
My sentiment panel was created with the 'Love What You Do' set ..... And I used Rich Razzleberry ink to stamp my sentiment.  The Very Vanilla sentiment panel measures 2" x 3" and the Rich Razzleberry panel measures 2-1/4" x 3-1/4".
I added a tiny knot of the 'Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon' to the top corner of my sentiment panel and called this card done.
I can't wait to make more of this card with some of the new Stampin' UP! 2018-2019 Designer Series Paper.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Divine with this lovely stripe and the classy sentiment.

    ReplyDelete