Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Love What You Do Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this card!
I started this cad out by adding a panel of the 'Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper' right down the center of my base card.
Next, I sponged one of the 'Pearlized Doilies' with some Fresh Fig ink and matted behind it a Rich Razzleberry circle.  To the top of my sentiment piece ..... I used one of the frames that is included in the 'Share What You Love Embellishment Kit.  I stamped my sentiment from the 'Love What You Do' set with Rich Razzleberry ink.
I used some 'Fresh Fig 1/8" Sheer Ribbon' to wrap around the center of my card and tied it into a pretty bow.
The final touch was adding three 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls' to the front of my card.
That's all it took to create this pretty little card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment