Saturday, July 21, 2018

Congrats Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This alternate card creation was SO MUCH FUN to create.
I used the product that came with the June kit ..... And only added two little strips of Black cardstock and some Black ink.  Everything else was included in the kit. 
I started this card out by adhering some of the Lemon Lime Twist paper that was included in the kit down the center of my card.  Next, I grabbed two 1/4" Black cardstock strips and attached those to both sides of the Lemon Lime Twist panel.  The three party cakes were added down the center of the Lemon Lime Twist panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The "Congrats" stamp was stamped two times and some of the Black/Gold Baker's Twine that was included in the kit was added to the front of this card.
A final touch was adding three of the sequins that came with this kit ....... And this card was done and ready to be given away.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment