Friday, July 06, 2018

My Birthday Cards & Gifts

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Today I want to share some of the cards/gifts I received on the 4th for my birthday.........
 My first card share is from my good friend Mary Fish.
Mary sends me a Melon Mambo card each year ..... And I love it!!!
Next is this special card from my Scissors GalPal Donna.
I received this sweet card from my upline Lisa Pretto. 
This WOW FACTOR birthday card is from my dear friend Cheri......
Check out this AMAZING pop-up card she made for me.
This BEAUTIFUL card was made by my good friend Sandra.
I also received this OVER-THE-TOP candy board from my good friend Gus.  I was totally BLOWN AWAY when I walked into her house and saw what she made for me!
And as if the candy board wasn't enough ....... Gus made me this OH SO FUN birthday card that the skirt bonged as you touched it.  I have to admit - I spent a fair amount of time bonging it throughout the night.
And these two cards were given to me by my long time Wisconsin friend Nancy.  She gave me four fun gifts......Each gift was numbered and on the inside of my birthday card was the message about that wrapped gift.
 
Turns out.....each gift had a special 65th meaning just for me!!!!
My next card is this OH SO GORGEOUS card that my downline and friend Betty made for me.  IT'S PINK.......I LOVE IT!!!
Check out this SURPRISE card I received from Chris Robinson from the Pals Group.   Thank You Chris for remembering my birthday......HOW SWEET!!!  
 
And my last three cards are from my kids back in Wisconsin.  First up is this YUMMY card I received from the White House.  That would be my daughter Jenni and the White family.  I have to admit.......The gift card from Ulta is a real SHOW-STOPPER in my book.
This card is from my Sewell grand kids .......... they sent me this DARLING card and a GREAT gift card tucked inside.
And my final birthday card is this LOVELY card from my daughter and son-in-law (MaMa & Daddy Sewell) in Wisconsin.   I'm totally LOVING the Kohl's gift card that was included on the inside of this card.  I'll be heading to Kohl's this weekend and SCORING myself a new summer robe!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. What a parade of card ideas! I recognize one of them. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete