Sunday, July 29, 2018

You're My Everything Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 I'm LOVING every little thing about this card!
I started this card out by stamping my sentiment from the 'Beautiful Promenade' set with Melon Mambo ink.  I stamped that sentiment in the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White base card.
Next, I added a panel of the 'Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper' that was matted onto a Melon Mambo panel.
But before I adhered that completed panel down to my Whisper White base card ....... I added some 'White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon around the right hand section of the Designer Series Paper panel and then adhered it down onto my base card.
A pretty touch was adding a 1-3/4" Petal Pink circle to the left hand edge of my Designer Series Paper ....... And using my Melon Mambo ink with a sponge dauber on one of the 'Corrugated Elements'.  I quickly sprinkled that heart with some 'Clear Embossing Powder' and that gave my pretty corrugated heart a glossy shine.
Just a quick and easy kind of card ........ That would look FABULOUS with any of our Designer Series Papers.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I love the simple play with shapes, including the enamel dot1

    ReplyDelete