Monday, July 23, 2018

Thank You Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM.....
I really gave this sweet little card a classic upgrade.....
I started out by adding a Whisper White panel to the front of my 'Memories & More White Note Card'.  I ran that panel thru my Big Shot using the 'Simple Stripes Embossing Folder'.  I also ran the Night of Navy circle thru my Big Shot using the 'Polka Dot Basics Embossing Folder' on that circle.
My sentiment was stamped with the 'Kindness & Compassion' set and I dangled 3-mini Calypso Coral flags from the bottom of that sentiment panel.  For an additional upgraded.......I added three of the 'Basic Sequins' that were colored in with my 'Night of Navy Stampin' Blends'.
I finished the center of each sequin off with a pearl right in the center.
The final touch was adding some 'Calypso Coral 1/8" Sheer Ribbon' around the top of my card
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment