Saturday, July 14, 2018

Hooray It's Your Day Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I created this alternate card project using the pieces in the June Paper Pumpkin kit ....... And the only other product I added was a Lovely Lipstick base card.
This June kit has some of the most FESTIVE & FUN pieces to it.  Not only are there gold "Hooray" stickers to add to the front of your card.......
 But the Designer Series Paper and GORGEOUS Baker's Twine totally complete this kit.
 I have someone extra special in mind to send this birthday card to!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love your alternate Paper Pumpkin ideas. Sweet sequins and ravishing red balloons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite part of my Paper Pumpkin kits is making alternate projects.....Glad you liked this card.

      Delete