Saturday, July 28, 2018

Hooray Box of Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the June Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project......
Check out this amazing box of little 3"x3" cards.........
Made with one of the envelopes from the June kit.
 And the envelope/box holds 4-adorable little cards.
These are the 4-cards that were tucked inside my envelope/box.  To create these cards ...... I used the product in the June kit.
The only additional product I used on these cards ....... was a tiny panel of Basic Black and Lovely Lipstick card stock that was adding to the top of each panel of Designer Series Paper.
 I'm just crazy about the ways the balloons on these little cards just POPS!!!
To create the envelope/box ..... I cut one of the envelopes down to 2-3/4" and then scored three sides at 1".  I scored each of those 1" sections at 1/2" and that was how I pleated the sides and bottom of my envelope/box.  What a fun way to use one of the envelopes within this kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: