Sunday, July 08, 2018

Get Well Soon Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
I started this Very Vanilla note card by adding a panel of the 'Tea Room Designer Series Paper' to the bottom portion of my card. 
Next, I added a panel of Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry card stock right above that DSP panel.
My sentiment was stamped on a Very Vanilla circle with the 'Healing Hugs' set.  I used Coastal Cabana ink and added a Crushed Curry Scallop Circle behind the stamped sentiment.
My final touch was adding three 'Glitter Enamel Dots' to the left hand edge of the Very Vanilla panel.
And that's all it took to create this quick and easy Get Well card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: