Thursday, July 05, 2018

Happy For You Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I began this tag with a 2-1/4"x5" base tag from the 207-2019 In-Color Designer Series Stack.
Next, I added a Whisper White layer that was cropped at the top with the 'Beautiful Layers Framelits'.  I used the 'Swirly Frames' set with both Lemon Lime Twist and Calypso Coral ink to stamp my design all over the Whisper White layer.
My sentiment is stamped from the 'Bouquet Blooms' set with Lemon Lime Twist ink and punched out with a 1-1/2" circle punch.  Then I layered that sentiment onto a 1-3/4" Calypso Coral circle.
For a touch of FUN ...... I added a Lemon Lime Twist banner off the sentiment circle and added a pretty 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' bow to the end.
All that was left to do was top off my tag with some 'Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon'.
 This was such a FUN & HAPPY kind of tag to create.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I adore the pattern with the circles. Graphic and bold! The touch of twin on the flagged piece is perfection!

    ReplyDelete