Wednesday, July 18, 2018

It's A Beautiful Day Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I'm so happy with the way this card turned out.
I started with a Blackberry Bliss panel ....... And used the 'Simple Stripes Embossing Folder' to add a bit of fun texture to this panel.  I wrapped some 'Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon' around the center of this panel and tied it up into a pretty knot before adhering it down to my Whisper White base card.
Next, I stamped the beautiful day sentiment from the "Love What You Do' set onto a Whisper White circle.  Then all I needed to do was mat that circle to a larger Rich Razzleberry circle.  The finishing touch for this sentiment circle was to add three 'Share What You Love Artisan Pearls' to the top of this circle.
My pretty stamped flowers were created using the same 'Love What You Do' set.....
And that panel was matted to another Rich Razzleberry panel before adhering it down onto my card.
Have to admit that this color combination works GREAT.......
But I'm also imaging how much fun it will be
to try several other color combinations for this card.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: