Sunday, July 22, 2018

Thank You Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This is one of those cards that would be PERFECT in ANY color combination!
I started this card out by using my 'Simply Score Board' and going around the entire outside edge of my 'Memories & More White Note Card' and creating an embossed 1/4" border.
Next, I punched a 2" Night of Navy' circle and attached it to my note card.
Then......I stamped my sentiment from the 'Kindness & Compassion' set with Night of Navy ink onto a Whisper White panel.  I matted that panel with a panel of Pool Party card stock and finished that sentiment panel off with two of 'Basic Sequins' that were colored in with my 'Night of Navy Stampin' Blends'.
A final touch to this card was adding a single Pearl into the center of each colored sequin ...... and calling this card done!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment