Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Gable Box of 3x3 cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in 2018-2019 Annual Stampin' UP! catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
How pretty is this gable box that I altered and filled with a set of three little 3"x3" cards.
I tucked all the handle pieces to this 'White Gable Box' inside the center of the box.  Then, I wrapped the box with some 'Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon' and added a flower from the 'Beautiful Promenade' set to the front.
Inside, I tucked three little 3" x 3" note cards.
I created two Whisper White cards ......
And one Petal Pink card.
Each card was topped off with more of the Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon.....
 
And I added a single stamped flower from the 'Beautiful Promenade' set to the front of each card.
To the bottom section of each card ....... I used the border trim die from the 'Beautiful Layers Thinlits'.
I stamped my sentiment in the lower right hand corner of each card ...... And added two 'Glitter Enamel Dots' right below the stamped sentiment.
This will make the perfect little gift for someone
very special on my birthday gift list.
  
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment