Friday, November 30, 2018

Friends Friday

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
To say I had a BLAST yesterday with my girls is an UNDERSTATEMENT.   These two special ladies just know how to make me LAUGH and have FUN!!!!!
We started out our day with a stop at Starbucks and then headed over to get a Spa Pedicure.  OH MY GOSH........what a wonderful treat on a COLD COLD COLD Wisconsin morning.
For lunch......We stopped off at Culver's for a YUMMY Butter Burger.  HOW DELISH!!!!!
And then......The shopping fun started.  We took a trip to Kohl's and let me tell you......This corner of the store has some crazy magic connected to it.  Every time we are in this section of Kohl's.......the girls do some crazy wild stuff.  Here is a link to my facebook page.......And you can enjoy this video for yourself https://www.facebook.com/kadie.labadie/videos/2350708214956793/
To finish off my day - I connected with my grandson Steven to watch him bowl.
And here he is ........ doing what he does best!
Then after bowling.......we stopped off at Subway (a tradition to do with my boys) ....... And Jared caught up with Steven and me to have dinner.
Here I am with my two favorite boys!!!
 
Now......on with my blog post for today........It's Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up is the card and gift that my upline Lisa Pretto sent to me.
Next, is this GORGEOUS card that my sweet friend Judy G made for me.
This card was made by my bestie friend Debbie Hill.
And my final card was made by my dear friend Karen H.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. More fun, food, family and shopping! Delightful. Beautiful cards from friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Having fun with my girls. LOVE Madison in the winter.

      Delete