Sunday, November 11, 2018

Joy Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the Snowflake Showcase release.   This card uses several products from that promotional release ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card uses the new 'Snow Is Glistening' set.
I stamped the tree from this set with Lemon Lime Twist ink.
The "Joy" sentiment was stamped from this same set ........ And I used Real Red ink to stamp that sentiment.
I added some Rhinestone Gems onto the tree ....... And then grabbed the 'Snowfall Thinlits Dies' and cropped out three 'Silver Glimmer' snowflakes.
Just crazy about the way this card turned out.......
A totally Jolly & Festive kind of holiday card!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: