Sunday, November 25, 2018

Christmas Tree

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Well......Yesterday was our annual Gingerbread House/Christmas Cookies decorating party.  OH MY GOSH........We really made some AMAZING memories.  Check out all the fun we had.......
Madelyn, Brooke and Hailey got an early jump on decorating the entire kitchen for our party.
They did an amazing job......
And there were Gingerbread fixin's EVERYWHERE!
Here's the three boys (Michael, Jared and Steven) working hard on adding the perfect touches to their Gingerbread Houses.
Here's Twoie and Brooke's Gingerbread Houses.......
These are Madelyn and Michael's houses......
And these four belong to the Sewell Family.
Chance (their dog), Steven, Jared and Hailey's houses.
So after we got all the houses built......We brought out the cookies for the kids to decorate.  Each kid got 16-cookies to decorate however they wanted.
There was LOTS of laughing and joking......
And all the kids made NaNa a special cookie.
They all did an amazing job......
And they made for some great snacking on Saturday night.
And my FAVORITE picture of the day is this AMAZING picture of my kids!
 
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2018 Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog.   This card uses several products from that catalog ....... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This beautiful card was created using the 'Winter Woods' set.
I used VersaMark ink and Shaded Spruce ink to emboss this sentiment.
I used the same process to stamp the holiday tree......And then I punched out several tiny Real Red circles to decorate the front of the tree.
For an added touch of PRETTY ....... I used the 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' and gave each of the little circles a touch of shine.
Just crazy about all the white space that this card has......
It's a seriously elegant card in my book.

Thanks for joining me today!  My girls and I are heading out today to do a Paint Nite.......And I'm sure those will be some great pictures to share with you tomorrow.  I'll also be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Cookies, smiles and a beautiful tree card! Enjoy making these family memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.......It is always a highlight of my holiday season.

      Delete