Saturday, November 17, 2018

Rachel's Paper Pumpkin Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you a project I CASE'd using the October Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This DARLING Paper Pumpkin creation is a TOTAL CASE from the very talented Rachel Tessman.  OH MY GOSH........The moment I saw what Rachel created with the October Paper Pumpkin kit.......I knew I would just have to make one.  Here is the link to the video that Rachel did on this box: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r42wsX7TWg

Rachel created this box with one of the larger cards that is included in the October kit.  Here is what the card looks like when it is cut and scored.  All you need to do is attach the sides and this box is ready to fill with some darling October Paper Pumpkin kit cards.
Once the sides are secured into place.....you end up with this ADORABLE card box.
Here's the back view of this completed box.
For the front embellishment piece......I used the product that was included in the October kit.
And of course......I just had to create some cards to tuck inside the box.
Here are those completed four cards.
Plan to make a couple more of these and give them to some of my friends back in Madison when I go back on Thanksgiving.  I'm sure they will squeal when they unwrap this darling gift.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing what both Rachel and you put together for Paper Pumpkin. What a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit......Rachel is UBER talented. Thanks for stopping by my friend.

      Delete