Saturday, November 03, 2018

October Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the projects I created using the October Paper Pumpkin kit. 
These are the two cards that were included in the October kit.
First up ....... Is this OH SO PRETTY laser cut card.
I created mine as a Get Well card.
It's a tri-fold style card.......That has this GORGEOUS watercolor panel behind the front laser cut panel.
LOVE how this card opens up to reveal LOT of writing space.
I think my favorite thing is all the texture that is created on the front of this card.  I'm just crazy about the textured ribbon that is behind the sentiment panel.
And this is the second card that I made with this kit.
The kit comes with several different colors of large die-cut leafs.
These labels really complete the look of this card.
So there you have it friends. 
A SUPER AWESOME set of fall style cards.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering of the feathers and awesome possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. At first I wasn't crazy about this kit.....And then I started to play with it. THAT CHANGED Everything - LOVE this kit.

      Delete