Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving Thankful Bucket

Happy Turkey Day My Blogger Friends!
It's Thanksgiving Day and I'm heading out early this morning to take a flight back to Wisconsin ....... To spend the next 20 days with my kids.  It will be a houseful of CRAZY and I'm looking forward to doing some shopping - playing with my grandkids and just hanging out with my family and friends.

It's Tag Thursday today and I have a special Thanksgiving tag to share with you.  I created this tag especially for Thanksgiving Day........and I want to show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
This pretty tag was created with the 'Country Home' set.
I stamped the bucket from this set......And used my Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends to color in the bucket.
For the flowers......I used my Stampin' Write Markers.  I used Blackberry Bliss and Pear Pizzazz to color all those pieces in.
And here is what my imaged looks like when finished.
I topped my tag off with some 'Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon'......and then finished it off with a pretty 'Basic Black Baker's Twine' bow.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.
Hope you have a FABULOUS Thanksgiving Day.......
And you make some AMAZING memories!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful for autumn. Did you use Fine Tip Glue on the flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES Mary......I did hit each of the flowers with a tiny bit of Fine Tip Glue Pen. Thanks for asking Mary.

      Delete