Monday, November 12, 2018

Joy Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in both the Snowflake Showcase Release and the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday Upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
How pretty is this upgraded card!!!!
I began this upgrade by taking a panel of Whisper White cardstock and doing some watercolor brush strokes to the center of this panel.  I used Pool Party ink and my 'Aqua Painter' to brush on some quick watercolor brush strokes to that Whisper White panel.   The final touch I gave this panel was using my 'Aqua Painter' and some Pool Party ink ........ and just creating some splatter spots all over this Whisper White panel.
Next, I stamped the tree from the 'Snow Is Glistening' set with Garden Green ink onto some Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.  All that was left to do was use the 'Snowfall Thinlits' to die-cut out the tree image ......... And I popped it onto my Whisper White watercolor panel.
My sentiment is also from this same stamp set ....... And I used VersaMark ink and 'White Embossing Powder' on a Real Red Circle.  LOVE how this sentiment POPS with the White Embossing Powder!!!!!!
I finished this upgraded card off with some snowflakes that were die-cut from the 'Snowfall Thinlits Dies' ...... And I used the new 'White Velvet Sheets' to create each of those snowflakes.
Both of these cards have made their way in my line-up of holiday cards
that I'll be sending out on December 1st.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That little red circle and sentiment speak to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.......It helps my holiday wish jump off this card.

      Delete