Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Merry Christmas Snowflake Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
How FABULOUS is this holiday card!!!!
I started this card out with a stamped sentiment from the new 'Snow Is Glistening' set.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Silver Embossing Powder' before heat setting it.  All that was left to do was adhere my oval sentiment onto a Silver Foil scallop oval and position that completed piece to the front of my card.
This BEAUTIFUL snowflake is from the new 'Snowfall Thinlits Dies'.
And to the center of this snowflake.......I added one of the new 'Snowflake Trinkets'.
And that's how QUICK & EASY this card came together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Mary....Appreciate you taking the time to stop by and leave me a comment.

      Delete