Thursday, November 29, 2018

Holly Jolly Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
I spent the day yesterday doing some SERIOUS shopping and playing with my girls!  Here's what we ended up doing............... 
We started out our day by meeting up at Starbucks.......And then took off to do some SERIOUS shopping and had lunch on the West side of town.
After lunch ......... We took off to the Kneaded Relief Day Spa for an afternoon of being spoiled.  The girls were scheduled for a facial......And I went for a FABULOUS massage.  OH MY GOSH........It was like a big slice of HEAVEN!!!!
Before he headed home (With Noodles for dinner) .............. We stopped at Twoie's Karate class. 
 
Now on to my blog post for today.  It's Tag Thursday and I have created a beautiful tag and want to show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.....
This fun tag was created with the 'Christmas Traditions Punch Box'.
I started out with adding a panel of 'Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper' on a Basic Black tag.  Next.......I created two glimmer tags and positioned those right in the center of my tag.
The center of this tag.......I used the 'Christmas Traditions Punch Box' and stamped a fun holly jolly image on the front of my tag.
And I topped my tag off with a pretty piece of the 'Very Vanilla and Copper Tea Room Ribbon';
I'm just crazy about the way this tag turned out!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love seeing the spa time spent with your girls. Beautiful tag . . . love the glam!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my sweet friend. Spa time with my girls is always on the TOP of our TO DO list.

      Delete