Monday, November 19, 2018

Thankful Leaf Upgrade Card

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP...
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday card for today on the BOTTOM...
Doesn't this upgraded card just POP with fall happiness!!!
I started this upgraded card off by using the 'Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder' on the Whisper White panel to give that panel a real pop.
Next, I used the 'Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies' to die-cut two OH SO PRETTY leaves.  I stacked those two pieces together and adhered them onto the front of my card with some Stampin' Dimensionals.  
For the center of my card........I created a panel of  'Country Lane Designer Series Paper' and finished that panel off with some 'Fresh Fig 1/8" Sheer Ribbon'.
And I finished off my card with the 'Falling For Leaves' set along with Crushed Curry card stock and Blackberry ink to create my pretty oval sentiment piece.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty leaves and I adore when you do your stepped up versions so we can see the possibilities. Both are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always great to see your early morning comment my friend. Thanks for your sweet message.

      Delete